1. Check course dates and ensure you are available to attend.
2. Complete the AAFC Medical Declaration as it is required to be uploaded to the online application.
3. Apply for the course via the online application below.
4. Successful applicants will be notified by email within 14 days of applications closing.
– ensure your CadetNet (CEA) details are correct and up-to-date
– ensure you are able to make the payment within 7 days should your application be successful
– there is no age limit for beginning flying training with 903ATS, however there is a CASA requirement of a minimum of 15 years for solo flight.
1. Successful applicants will be required to complete the following paperwork:
– 903 ATS requires all our gliding and powered students to have an aviation medical to begin flying training.
– Note this is separate to the AAFC Medical Declaration Form.
– See aviation medical for more details.
2. All students will be invoiced as outlined on the Powered – Prices page. Invoices must be paid within 7 days.
3. All successful applicants will be manually nominated through CadetNet for the activity. You will be required to accept this nomination through the CadetNet workflow system.
4. Travel arrangements will be produced and distributed by your operational wing (e.g 3WG). Standard travel arrangements are by train from Sydney Central to Lithgow. Students living outside the Sydney Area will have travel arranged (e.g. Flights and/or buses to Sydney).
6. Attend the course! Remember to bring copies other approved medicals if you are planning on going solo.