1. Download and fill in any documentation relevant to your training stage. Some documents may need to be signed by a parent/guardian.
2. Complete online application form (link below).
3. Successful applications: If your application is successful you will be notified via manual nomination on CEA. Your unit/squadron CO will need to endorse this nomination.
4. Unsuccessful application: Due to large number of applications we do not contact unsuccessful applicants.
5. Payment: you will be emailed an invoice with details to make a bank transfer (unless you are on an Air Force Flying Scholarship). You will have 7 days to make payment once the invoice is received. Those on SQN Scholarships are responsible for coordinating with their home unit to arrange payment. Do not make a payment until you receive an invoice.
6. Joining Instructions & Travel Orders: these will be emailed to you by you wing Headquarters closer to the start date of the course.
7. Don’t forget: Remember to bring your consent form and any relevant aviation medical to course.
- There is no age limit for beginning flying training with 903ATS
- There is a CASA requirement of a minimum of 15 years for powered solo flight.
Access powered application here: Online Powered Application
IMPORTANT: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AVAILABLE IN THIS TAB PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE POWERED COURSE APPLICATION. APPLICATIONS WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT WILL BE NOT CONSIDERED.